Easter Egg Hunt at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
- Time: 12:00 PM
- Organizer: The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
- URL: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/NewYorkBatteryPark/Information/Calendar/Default.htm
- Fee: FREE
- Description: Children ages 3 to 12 are welcome to participate in an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday April 20, 2014 at 12 noon on the hotels plaza. Over 500 eggs with hidden treasures inside of them will be scattered throughout the hotel lobby and outdoor plaza....
A Rebellious Brew: New York's Tea Party of 1774
- Time: 11:00 AM
- Organizer: Fraunces Tavern Museum
- URL: http://frauncestavernmuseum.org/walking-tour-rebellious-brew/
- Fee: $20 / $15 for Members
- Description: Contrary to popular belief, Boston was not the only Colonial city to have its own 'tea party' in revolutionary times. Many seaport cities, including New York, had their own versions, albeit on smaller scales. Join licensed New York City Tour Guide, Fred Cookinham to envision...
Come Celebrate Spring Revival At Pier 16
- Time: 12:00 PM
- Organizer: South Street Seaport Museum
- URL: http://southstreetseaportmuseum.org/
- Description: Please join us as we take one in a series of steps to revitalize and grow this important institution: the grand re-opening of Pier 16 and the Street of Ships. A very special bell-ringing ceremony and remarks will be at 2pm, but please join us at...
crafts music Computer Middle East charity dance family Walking Tour september 11th other gay holiday singing theater North Africa readings movies tours Sword Dance volunteer library exhibit chinese poetry tech toddlers traditional kids concert chamber music science play group talks-readings small business film music nature sports teen programs all river to river jewish heritage charity Babies lecture folk sculpture knitting Teens Children talks art musical computers workshop stationary theater Jam Session food media History dance crochet classical arts