Farm Fresh, Downtown
No need to go upstate – we’re bringing the farm to you.
The Downtown Alliance has partnered with GrowNYC to put on a weekly farmers’ market on Thursdays at Coenties Slip and Water Street. The seasonal market will offer a wide selection of local vegetables, orchard fruit, breads and pastries, honey, hard cider and wine. The market runs through November 19th and will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The roster of farmers:
- Apple State Hilltop Family Farm: Honey from Sullivan County, NY
- Bad Seed Cider Co.: Hard cider from Ulster County, NY
- Cherry Grove Farm: Dairy and creamery from Mercer County, NJ
- Francesca’s II Bakery: Breads and baked goods from Middlesex County, NJ
- King Ferry Winery, Treleaven: Wine from Cayuga County, NY
- Migliorelli Farm: Vegetables and orchard fruit from Dutchess County, NY
Visitors are encouraged to stop by the manager’s tent for free recipes and to taste samples of the weekly cooking demos.
Click here to learn more.