Next Week’s Taste of the Oculus Has Some Appetizing Deals
For those about to nosh, we salute you; for there are some steep discounts at next week’s Taste of the Oculus. From April 17 to April 23, several eateries inside Westfield World Trade Center (185 Greenwich St.) are slated to serve up various portions of their dishes at reduced rates. At Eataly, special two-course lunches and dinners are being served at both La Pizza & La Pasta and Vino &. . . for $22 and $25, respectively. Auntie Anne’s will take10 percent off all items — ditto at Jamba Juice. Candy shop Sugarfina will knock 20 percent off any purchase above $40.
- Gansevoort Liberty Market: 25 percent off all menu items (omakase sushi 10 percent off)
- Joe Coffee: Buy any pastry and receive any drink of choice for half-pice
- L’Arte del Gelato: 15 percent off any purchase
- Neuhaus: half-pound red Ballotin classic for free with a purchase of $50
- Épicerie Boulud is taking 5 percent off all purchases
Lastly, the Oculus Plaza’s beer garden (33 Vesey St.) will get in the spirit by extending its usual happy hour (4 p.m. to 6 p.m.) into an all-day deal (11 a.m. to 10 p.m.) for several of their craft beers.Tags: oculus