Now Open: More Downtown Deliciousness With Outdoor Seating
More of Lower Manhattan’s delicious establishments are ready to take your order for takeout, delivery and dining service — so be sure to tip them well!
The latest restaurants in the neighborhood to reopen and/or begin outdoor service include:
- Temple Court on Ten (5 Beekman Street): Tom Colicchio’s seasonal rooftop experience (photo above) sits atop the Beekman Hotel for dinner (Wed–Sat) and weekend-brunch service. Reservations are encouraged.
- Malibu Farm (89 South Street): Chef Helene Henderson’s fresh, seasonal cuisine returned to Pier 17 with socially-distanced dining and some of the best views in the city. The patio has been expanded as has the menu with new farm-fresh favorites. Open Wednesday–Friday, 4-9p, Saturday–Sunday 11a-3p and 4p-9p.
- Pita Press (25 Cedar Street): Freshly baked spinach pie and watermelon feta salad await you at this Greek fast-casual standby.
- Homemade By Miriam (88 West Broadway): The Park Slope-based Israeli restaurant took over the recently closed Just Baked! sweet shop in Tribeca.
- Racines NY (94 Chambers Street): The Tribeca standby has reopened for delivery and takeout, expanding their menus each week to create ready-to-cook, ready-to-plate and ready-to-eat dishes accompanied by an array of wines and cocktails.
For other types of cuisine that are still being served in the neighborhood, we’ve compiled (and are constantly updating) this list of Lower Manhattan restaurants so that you won’t have to scramble to keep up with what’s currently available.
photo: Temple CourtTags: dining, homemade by miriam, malibu farm, outdoor dining, pita press, racines ny, Temple Court