Dine Around Downtown: Five Mocktails For When You Want to Wet Your Whistle
For those of you rubbing your bellies in anticipation of the 35 restaurants heading to Fosun Plaza on June 7 — a perfect way to spend an afternoon noshing on some of Lower Manhattan’s best fare — we’ve got some even better news: You’ll be able to pair your tasty bites with a slew of delicious mocktails, as well.
Check out these refreshing chilled elixirs that await your appearance at the Downtown Alliance’s Dine Around Downtown festival at 28 Liberty Street from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. And no, there’s no alcohol in these drinks, so you’ll make it back to the office with a nice, clear head.
- Aahar: Lychee Mango Lassi
- Cedar Local: Virgin Watermelon Mojito
- Fulton Stall: Cold Fresh-Pressed Apple Cider
- The Greens Rooftop Bar: Roselia Mocktail – Lemon, Hibiscus, Star Anise + Bubbles
- One Dine at One World Observatory: Hibiscus Mocktail