Downtown Alliance Publishes Winter Issue of Lower Manhattan: It All Starts Here
The Alliance for Downtown New York has released the winter issue of the quarterly newsletter, Lower Manhattan: It All Starts Here, spotlighting events, activities and new retail and restaurant openings in the district south of Chambers Street.
In this issue, readers will discover:
- How to order the new, FREE Shopping & Dining Guide.
- How to find up-to-date information on events through a new mobile app.
- How to track our recently launched bigger, better FREE Downtown Connection bus service.
- The latest retail and restaurant additions, including a renowned bakery, hair stylist, dog-themed restaurant and bar, lobster shop, and gastropub.
- Where to turn their Christmas trees into mulch after the holidays.
“This year, the Downtown Alliance is making it easy to take advantage of all of Lower Manhattan’s attractions,” said Downtown Alliance President Elizabeth H. Berger. “With 56,000 residents, 309,000 workers, and nine million annual visitors, Lower Manhattan is where everyone wants to be – every day, in every season.”
The newsletter was mailed to more than 15,000 people. You can view the issue and sign up to receive the next one at: http://www.downtownny.com/newsroom/newsletter