Help Us Help You: Update Your Retail Listing In Our LM Guide!
By: Sarah Nguyen
Calling All Lower Manhattan Retailers: Update your store information in the go-to directory for Lower Manhattan!
The Lower Manhattan Shop Dine Guide is the Downtown Alliance’s colorful and comprehensive pocket-size booklet on all 1,400 retailers in Lower Manhattan. It’s the best source of information on shops, eateries, bars, hotels, museums, community resources, attractions and more — and is available for everyone to take home. Last year, we distributed 60,000 copies to residents, businesses and hotels to promote neighborhood establishments.
Every year, we strive to make the guide as accurate and current as possible — and this is where we need your help. It’s important to update information (e.g. address, hours, phone number, website, etc.), so we’re starting to gather data for the 2017 booklet now! It will be published Thanksgiving 2016.
If you want to check out your current listing, search for your business on our website by clicking on the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner:
The easiest way to update your info is to fill out the form here: Downtownny.com/updwww.ateguide. All changes are DUE Friday, JULY 15TH.
A few reasons why you should update information on the Downtown Alliance form:
- 1. You’ll be featured in our beautiful Lower Manhattan Shop Dine Guide for all workers, residents, and tourists to see.
- 2. You’ll have accurate information on our website and our apps. Each and every organization has their own webpage on our Downtown Alliance website.
- 3. Up-to-date print and online information = increased foot traffic = increased revenue.
- 4. Aside from Google and Yelp, your business will be easy to find online.
- 5. It takes only 5 minutes to update the form Downtownny.com/updateguide.
- 6. Once updated, take some time to tell us about your Deals and Events so we can promote those on our website and through our social media.
We’re here to help you grow your business. The Lower Manhattan Shop Dine Guide is just one of the ways we do that. But even during the year, don’t forget to reach out to us about your events and happy hours, sales and deals to post on our website, apps and social media.